Looking For A League BroadcasterPS4 

United States
United States
Chadbaseball15
Hello!,
The Elite Racing League is looking for broadcasters who would be interested in broadcasting our Project Cars 2 league races!

Tuesday - 8 pm - Elite Formula V8 3.5 Series
Friday - 7:30 pm - Pit Lane Parley Elite IndyCar Series
Sunday - 5:30 pm - Elite Multi-Class SportsCar Championship.

All times are US Eastern.

Here’s our website!
EliteRacingLeagues.simdif.com

Last edited:
I thought you guys ran only on PC, not PS4...
Is it possible for entry into PS4/PC2 multi class racing or are you full?

I thought you guys ran only on PC, not PS4...
Is it possible for entry into PS4/PC2 multi class racing or are you full?

No sir, All our console racing is on PS4. iRacing is the only thing we do on PC.

Yup! We always have spots. If we have more than 16 we do KO qualifying. The Multi-Class usually has 16-17 every round.

No sir, All our console racing is on PS4. iRacing is the only thing we do on PC.

Yup! We always have spots. If we have more than 16 we do KO qualifying. The Multi-Class usually has 16-17 every round.
Nice number of messages there. Although you're going to have to ruin it now...

chad.PNG

Anything you're specifically looking for from the broadcaster? Is this for streams or video? Any specific platform you're targeting? Other questions I can't think of ATM?

Anything you're specifically looking for from the broadcaster? Is this for streams or video? Any specific platform you're targeting? Other questions I can't think of ATM?

Streams! Looking for someone willing to stream our races and do some announcing. Really the only thing we are missing at the moment. It would be a PS4 platform and for YouTube.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back