Looking for a leaguePS4 

• Thread starter duudiz
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
duudiz
At launch I did play in a few leagues/series and had some fun.

I have just reinstalled the game and have ordered a G29, shifter etc. I play on PS4 and like series based on slower cars on tighter circuits, more of a club level/track day feel.

I am based in the UK so Any time after 8pm GMT is best for me, ideally Tuesday, Wednesdays or Sundays.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks, I can't see anything like this on GT planet unfortunately :confused:

I would consider starting one myself but would anyone be interested as there isn't any out there now?

At launch I did play in a few leagues/series and had some fun.

I have just reinstalled the game and have ordered a G29, shifter etc. I play on PS4 and like series based on slower cars on tighter circuits, more of a club level/track day feel.

I am based in the UK so Any time after 8pm GMT is best for me, ideally Tuesday, Wednesdays or Sundays.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I run a club which races on Monday's and Wednesday's from 20:30-21:30 BST. Give us a try - we might not be exactly what you are looking for, but you will probably find the racing clean and enjoyable and will make a lot of new online friends who you can practise with and who will also tell you about other clubs. Click in the blue links in my signature for full details.

Wednesday Programme below:

PC Wednesdays 2017 Track List.jpg

I run a club which races on Monday's and Wednesday's from 20:30-21:30 BST. Give us a try - we might not be exactly what you are looking for, but you will probably find the racing clean and enjoyable and will make a lot of new online friends who you can practise with and who will also tell you about other clubs. Click in the blue links in my signature for full details.

Wednesday Programme below:

View attachment 639979

Hi Sick, the league looks great and very well organised, everything is perfect besides the type of cars run. I will promise to have some practice runs though on the circuits in your league, if I find the cars enjoyable I will pop you a message.

Back