Looking for a League

• Thread starter NAVE 15x
  • 14 comments
Canada
Canada
Hey racers. So I'm looking to join a league. My skill level: I would say experienced amateur? I use to play alot of forza but stayed away from gt sport because I hated I couldn't put my own mods on cars. So been out of the scene for awhile. I have a wheel set up and love it! I'm pretty committed to racing. I love gt7 and practice the **** out of my driving. Also I am a firm believer in clean racing, if I cut someone off it is never deliberately. I drive in cockpit mode 100% of the time so I have a few blindspots, if I see you in any of mirrors I will know your there, but sometimes I can't see if someone is on my tail. I drive clean and strive for it.
I am into street cars, not so into the real race cars. I love the 600pp - 700pp range, most my garage and cars i use are in this range. I am obsessed with tuning cars and tinker alot, I find it alot of fun if I can squeeze seconds of lap times by tuning. Also really enjoy cars in general, I love making my own liveries as much I love racing them.

So location, I'm in Canada, Vancouver area. I run on pacific time. My hours I play at are 9 am - 11am, mon - Friday. Also 11pm to 12-30 am , mon - fri, i can make work. I have a weird work schedule. Best bet is I usually don't have alot going on in weekends, so I can make commitments for races on Sat- sun more often then weekdays.

Also I use ps5, I don't like using mics as it distracts me, and ain't a big small talk chatter kind of guy. But if I have to use a mic I will.
What else, my favorite tracks are the trial mountain tracks , and Daytona speedway full course, tsubuka, and laguna. All other tracks I haven't practiced on much.
So basically just looking to join a league to practice with and have some real races here and there. I would say mainly for fun, but I enjoy being competitive as well. It would be cool to race with guys that don't ram people off the track ect. That **** is no fun in online racing.

Cheers send me a message if you like or add as a friend. Ps5 - gamer tag is Nave_15x.

Allways down for racing!

Check out SNAIL. I have been racing in that league for almost 10 years and it is a great group of people.
The main portion of the league is spec racing on Sunday nights, but there are other spin offs that include tuning.

Clean close racing is what that league is all about.

@NAVE 15x

How's it going, If you are looking for a more beginner/amateur type league, I just started a group a few weeks ago that is for the most part based upon everything you mentioned that you are looking for. At the moment we are moving into our 2nd week/2nd race this weekend, but we still have plenty of room for anyone that would like to join us. Wolfpack Auto Racing, right now we have about 20-30 people mainly beginners on all throughout the day. My PSN; Rigormortis153 send a request and come check us out and see if Wolfpack is for you.

How's it going, If you are looking for a more beginner/amateur type league, I just started a group a few weeks ago that is for the most part based upon everything you mentioned that you are looking for. At the moment we are moving into our 2nd week/2nd race this weekend, but we still have plenty of room for anyone that would like to join us. Wolfpack Auto Racing, right now we have about 20-30 people mainly beginners on all throughout the day. My PSN; Rigormortis153 send a request and come check us out and see if Wolfpack is for you.
Will do! Thanks for the invite appreciate it

What up Rigor. I was looking for one myself. Sent you a friend request on PSN.

Hey racers. So I'm looking to join a league. My skill level: I would say experienced amateur? I use to play alot of forza but stayed away from gt sport because I hated I couldn't put my own mods on cars. So been out of the scene for awhile. I have a wheel set up and love it! I'm pretty committed to racing. I love gt7 and practice the **** out of my driving. Also I am a firm believer in clean racing, if I cut someone off it is never deliberately. I drive in cockpit mode 100% of the time so I have a few blindspots, if I see you in any of mirrors I will know your there, but sometimes I can't see if someone is on my tail. I drive clean and strive for it.
I am into street cars, not so into the real race cars. I love the 600pp - 700pp range, most my garage and cars i use are in this range. I am obsessed with tuning cars and tinker alot, I find it alot of fun if I can squeeze seconds of lap times by tuning. Also really enjoy cars in general, I love making my own liveries as much I love racing them.

So location, I'm in Canada, Vancouver area. I run on pacific time. My hours I play at are 9 am - 11am, mon - Friday. Also 11pm to 12-30 am , mon - fri, i can make work. I have a weird work schedule. Best bet is I usually don't have alot going on in weekends, so I can make commitments for races on Sat- sun more often then weekdays.

Also I use ps5, I don't like using mics as it distracts me, and ain't a big small talk chatter kind of guy. But if I have to use a mic I will.
What else, my favorite tracks are the trial mountain tracks , and Daytona speedway full course, tsubuka, and laguna. All other tracks I haven't practiced on much.
So basically just looking to join a league to practice with and have some real races here and there. I would say mainly for fun, but I enjoy being competitive as well. It would be cool to race with guys that don't ram people off the track ect. That **** is no fun in online racing.

Cheers send me a message if you like or add as a friend. Ps5 - gamer tag is Nave_15x.

Allways down for racing!

Thread 'FF Series Season 1 by eciracing (not hardcore)' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ff-series-season-1-by-eciracing-not-hardcore.407173/

Getting ready to start this series this Friday (hopefully.

I have openings in my league if you are interested.
im definitely interested in at least trying it out. Im only 19 days into GT7 and started on GT SPORT tonight. been a blast haven't played a PS since GT2. but i been playing forza and motor games for years just never multiplayer or events but im really getting into it and even was going to take a run in IRACING cause i design wraps thru FIVERR for other racers but my wheel took a dump but i can stiil do GT Event and races till i get a new one its not much of a stat sheet only 10 races in 3 top 10's and 3 top 5's with a Sportsmanship Rating At A so Far i like to race hard but be considerate of drivers at the same time.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    77.3 KB · Views: 13
  • gran-turismo.com and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 7_17_2022 10_21_45 PM.png
    gran-turismo.com and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 7_17_2022 10_21_45 PM.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 13
im definitely interested in at least trying it out. Im only 19 days into GT7 and started on GT SPORT tonight. been a blast haven't played a PS since GT2. but i been playing forza and motor games for years just never multiplayer or events but im really getting into it and even was going to take a run in IRACING cause i design wraps thru FIVERR for other racers but my wheel took a dump but i can stiil do GT Event and races till i get a new one its not much of a stat sheet only 10 races in 3 top 10's and 3 top 5's with a Sportsmanship Rating At A so Far i like to race hard but be considerate of drivers at the same time.
psn request to Rigormortis153 and Ill get you setup and introduce you to the rest of the drivers in the league. Thankyou

Check out SNAIL. I have been racing in that league for almost 10 years and it is a great group of people.
The main portion of the league is spec racing on Sunday nights, but there are other spin offs that include tuning.

Clean close racing is what that league is all about.

@NAVE 15x
I happen to be the coordinator for our Snail Friday night Porsche GT3 Supercup and Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge series'. See the links in my signature for series and league details.

Back