skubaben Messages 320 Messages skubaben Mar 5, 2011 #1 Where i can find all the cars for under 1 mill. Like on one page so i dont have to go trough one and one car(If such a valid url exist)
Where i can find all the cars for under 1 mill. Like on one page so i dont have to go trough one and one car(If such a valid url exist)
XxOnLySBz4mExX Messages 1,477 New York, U.S.A Messages XxOnLySBz4mExX Mar 5, 2011 #2 CLICK HERE, for a list of all cars in GT5 sorted by price.
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 5, 2011 #3 Try http://www.mygranturismo.net It's a comprehensive list of all cars in the game, including a list of untradeable cars. EDIT: Fixed Link Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
Try http://www.mygranturismo.net It's a comprehensive list of all cars in the game, including a list of untradeable cars. EDIT: Fixed Link
XxOnLySBz4mExX Messages 1,477 New York, U.S.A Messages XxOnLySBz4mExX Mar 5, 2011 #4 Koios Try http://www.mygranturismo.com It's a comprehensive list of all cars in the game, including a list of untradeable cars. Click to expand... "mygranturismo.com" . . . I hope you meant "mygranturismo.net".
Koios Try http://www.mygranturismo.com It's a comprehensive list of all cars in the game, including a list of untradeable cars. Click to expand... "mygranturismo.com" . . . I hope you meant "mygranturismo.net".
Ken I'm a bear! Premium Messages 7,432 Fort Collins, CO Messages Koios1031 Messages koios1031 Mar 5, 2011 #5 XxOnLySBz4mExX "mygranturismo.com" . . . I hope you meant "mygranturismo.net". Click to expand... Yes, that I did. Typing faster than my feeble mind will allow. Thanks for the heads up, mate!
XxOnLySBz4mExX "mygranturismo.com" . . . I hope you meant "mygranturismo.net". Click to expand... Yes, that I did. Typing faster than my feeble mind will allow. Thanks for the heads up, mate!
XxOnLySBz4mExX Messages 1,477 New York, U.S.A Messages XxOnLySBz4mExX Mar 5, 2011 #6 Koios Yes, that I did. Typing faster than my feeble mind will allow. Thanks for the heads up, mate! Click to expand... 👍 No problem.
Koios Yes, that I did. Typing faster than my feeble mind will allow. Thanks for the heads up, mate! Click to expand... 👍 No problem.
skubaben Messages 320 Messages skubaben Mar 5, 2011 #7 XxOnLySBz4mExX CLICK HERE, for a list of all cars in GT5 sorted by price. Click to expand... Thx so much Perfect!
XxOnLySBz4mExX CLICK HERE, for a list of all cars in GT5 sorted by price. Click to expand... Thx so much Perfect!