Looking for a Lotus 97T league/championship.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bloodredsky
  • 5 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
226
Canada
nb
Messages
bloodredsky
Looks there is an Australian and NZ only open in racing series. Couldn't find an either non restricted location or North American league or championship. Any out there ?
 
Any other 97T leagues out there ? This league is full.
 
I'm in the FGTA one, but am down to do another. Was looking for another series or two for the end of summer/fall/winter anyways. PM me on here or msg me at 'yadeegson' on PSN. The other series is only one day every other weekend, so I'll have plenty of time.

I'm down as long as you or someone else runs it.
 
I'll be on in an hour or two. You've raced with us before. In remember you screen name. Always welcome to race with us. Friend request me because we usually have a room open for the lotus.
 
Back