Looking for a LVL 24 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 15 comments
  • 704 views
Messages
1,856
Canada
Montreal
Messages
oOJ-KiLLA240o
Just ask me what you're looking for. You can also PM me. And btw if it's a car you're looking for I can only trade after the reset.

Edit: My garage in the link in my signature is not updated in case you are wondering ;)
 
Just ask me what you're looking for. You can also PM me. And btw if it's a car you're looking for I can only trade after the reset.

Edit: My garage in the link in my signature is not updated in case you are wondering ;)

speed 12 o/o/o colors
seleen s7 o/o/o colors
do you have any?
 
yes but unfortunately they're not 0 miles..
 
I've sent you a pm.
 
Do you have a 1970 ticket? I have a level 24 ticket and can send it now before the reset if you've got it.
 
Do you have a 1970 ticket? I have a level 24 ticket and can send it now before the reset if you've got it.

Sorry I only have a 1976 ticket.
 
bump
 
I have ticket...always need new chromes or lvl tickets if your have them
 
I need a level 67 ticket i tell me what u want for it n ill tell u if i got it
 
I need a level 67 ticket i tell me what u want for it n ill tell u if i got it

You must be talking about the birthday ticket '67. If so, I already have that one.
 
do you have an intermediate rally car ticket?
 
I wanted to know if u had one bc i want one ill trade u sum for it jus tell me what u want n ill tell u if i got it
 
I wanted to know if u had one bc i want one ill trade u sum for it jus tell me what u want n ill tell u if i got it

Well I have a 67' and i'll trade it for a LVL 24 ticket.
 
I have a level 22 ticket
 
I already have that too.
 
Back