Crook Messages 245 Coventry Messages XE_Crook Messages CrookZr Nov 6, 2011 #1 Could anyone help me out? I'm willing to trade any car of which i have in my trade thread? Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
cphbullet Messages 2,891 Scotland Messages cphbullet Nov 6, 2011 #2 Could you buy me a premium car if i gave you 5 paints?
JasonK92 Messages 232 Essex, England Messages JasonK92 Nov 6, 2011 #3 Crook Could anyone help me out? I'm willing to trade any car of which i have in my trade thread? Click to expand... i have a few, got a link to your thread?
Crook Could anyone help me out? I'm willing to trade any car of which i have in my trade thread? Click to expand... i have a few, got a link to your thread?
Crook Messages 245 Coventry Messages XE_Crook Messages CrookZr Nov 6, 2011 #4 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218522 And @ cphbullet - What car man?
JasonK92 Messages 232 Essex, England Messages JasonK92 Nov 6, 2011 #5 this may seem cheeky but the only car i need out that list is a YellowHat GTR, i could throw in chromes or CS's aswell?
this may seem cheeky but the only car i need out that list is a YellowHat GTR, i could throw in chromes or CS's aswell?
Crook Messages 245 Coventry Messages XE_Crook Messages CrookZr Nov 6, 2011 #6 go for it mate Send me a FR
cphbullet Messages 2,891 Scotland Messages cphbullet Nov 6, 2011 #7 How about a Ferrari 430 Scuderia?
Crook Messages 245 Coventry Messages XE_Crook Messages CrookZr Nov 6, 2011 #8 that can be arranged man I'll sort you out tomorrow
cphbullet Messages 2,891 Scotland Messages cphbullet Nov 7, 2011 #9 Crook that can be arranged man I'll sort you out tomorrow Click to expand... A deal would have to made for a date at the earliest wednesday because on tuesday im going to sending paints to jason
Crook that can be arranged man I'll sort you out tomorrow Click to expand... A deal would have to made for a date at the earliest wednesday because on tuesday im going to sending paints to jason
Crook Messages 245 Coventry Messages XE_Crook Messages CrookZr Nov 8, 2011 #10 Alright man, also, now that i've updated the OP, could you send a dark one instead of a light one?