Looking for a particular stage in one of the older NFSs

• Thread starter pango
  • 3 comments
Australia
Australia
hi there,

as the title says, I am looking for a stage -at night-, where u could just stop the car and admire the sound of the "summer"-night with fireworks going on in the background.

any ideas which nfs and stage that was? definitely before "most wanted".

greetz

I'm going to assume we're looking for a track in a PC version because that's where I can be somewhat useful.

If you're absolutely sure it's before Most Wanted, that's already narrowing it down significantly, as:

- Night racing wasn't a thing before Hot Pursuit
- Hot Pursuit 2 also didn't feature night racing
- Neither of the Underground games (which both feature night racing prominently) had fireworks

That leaves Hot Pursuit, High Stakes/Road Challenge and Porsche/Porsche Unleashed/Porsche 2000, of which I haven't played the latter and distinctly remember the former not featuring fireworks.

So we're down to it most likely being High Stakes/Road Challenge, where the only track to feature a fireworks display at night would be Route Adonf. I would post a screenshot but since every single aspect of that process has decided that would've been too easy, have someone elses video instead.

It could've been Hot Pursuit 2010 or World though but I'm leaning towards Porsche Unleashed.

Yeah!!!, it was HS on the PC. I already checked the porsche series before, but couldn't find it. Thats's because I remember driving a porsche back then.

Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back