Looking for a Race Director for the Nukeshot Endurance Series

England
England
NS_Zokeo_9
Hello.

I am NS_Zokeo_9 on PSN, and I am the Series Organizer of the Nukeshot Endurance Series (NES) on GTPlanet.

As the NES is going into its 5th season, we decided to expand our entry list by running 2 seperate lobby's; one for Pro Split, and one for Am split. This means that we are also having to have an increase in staff, and one of those roles that we are looking for a volunteer for is a Race Director!

The tasks that this Race Director role comprises of are:
* Calling the end of qualifying.
* Checking incidents with the Replay function (Keyboard).
* Calling out the Safety Car when incidents meet the criteria.
* Calling for the Safety Car to return to the pits at the end of the lap.

Perks include being a part of one of the biggest LMP & GT3 multi-class championships on GTPlanet, and of course being able to watch back the racing in both Pro and Am splits on YouTube racing network "HalfTheRaceGone" (And of course getting to know the fantastic community behind it all).

The races are held on Sunday evenings from 19:15 (7:15PM) to 21:10 (9:10PM)*

If anyone is interested, then please leave a post down below! We look forward to potentially working with you in our exciting venture of multi-class racing! :D

Link to our championship thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/nes-s5-lmp-gt3-preview-event-july-21st.386300

*Times are given in BST (UK time)

If any of the GTPlanet Moderators find that this post goes against any guidelines regarding "advertising", then I apologize. The Nukeshot Endurance Series is an online league racing organization within GTPlanet, and with all necessary information found within GTPlanet, so I believe this is okay as we are not promoting an external source regarding the details. However, if I have got it wrong and anything like this is prohibited, then I will be compliant to what you have to say on the matter.

Last edited:
I might be able to occasionally do it, as long as my schedule permits. I’ve started getting more used to keyboard-spectating.
Dates for the races are the following:

July 21st
August 4th
August 11th
August 18th
August 25th
September 1st
September 15th
September 22nd
September 29th
October 6th
October 13th

Having someone who could make it to the majority, if not all of the races would be ideal so we don't have to worry too much about hiring another one for when the first Race Director can't make it.

Last edited:
Back