Looking for a Racing league to enter

• Thread starter Ak23
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi

Im looking for a racing league to participate on GT sport.

Any cars and events are fine.

Thanks and looking forward to get in touch with race organisers.

Cheers
A

Akbargaming23 on Instagram

All the leagues that I'm in are US based but they're really fun and with some great people. Check all of the links in my signature. They all start at 9pm EST (except Rinsky's race which is 8pm) which would be 2am for you i you don't mind staying up. We have a guy from Denmark who does and he still whoops our asses.

All the leagues that I'm in are US based but they're really fun and with some great people. Check all of the links in my signature. They all start at 9pm EST (except Rinsky's race which is 8pm) which would be 2am for you i you don't mind staying up. We have a guy from Denmark who does and he still whoops our asses.
Im up for it mate. 2am is when I actually start racing here in the UK

If only there were threads you could look at on here talking about leagues that were being organised.

I agree. There are so many threads with painstakingly detailed information that often go ignored. I'm not dissing the OP as he appears to be new to the forum, but it's a bit frustrating given the wealth of recurring lobbies.

@Ak23 and anyone else looking for a great league to race with, see below.
Visit: www.snailracing.org
Details and instructions on how to join are in the first post. Our feature event is our Spec Racing League which runs on every Sunday at 9:30pm-11:30pm est. Some standout features of this series are as follows:
-Divisional placement based on pace, consistency, success, and overall skillset which creates some of the closest match races you will experience online.
-Season to season recording of stats and standings (each month is a separate season).
-Spec racing, with NO TUNING, displays driver to driver talent.
-full after race stewardship to review any driver reported infractions to maintain a clean racing environment.
-Great online Community with someone always online practicing or doing pickup races.
-Many support series throughout the week along with scheduled special events.
If you have read this far, your probably interested, so hit the link above to get started. Hope to see you on the driver roster.

Last edited:
@Ak23 and anyone else looking for a great league to race with, see below.
Visit: www.snailracing.org
Details and instructions on how to join are in the first post. Our feature event is our Spec Racing League which runs on every Sunday at 9:30pm-11:30pm est. Some standout features of this series are as follows:
-Divisional placement based on pace, consistency, success, and overall skillset which creates some of the closest match races you will experience online.
-Season to season recording of stats and standings (each month is a separate season).
-Spec racing, with NO TUNING, displays driver to driver talent.
-full after race stewardship to review any driver reported infractions to maintain a clean racing environment.
-Great online Community with someone always online practicing or doing pickup races.
-Many support series throughout the week along with scheduled special events.
If you have read this far, your probably interested, so hit the link above to get started. Hope to see you on the driver roster.
Are you racing on GT 7 ?

Are you racing on GT 7 ?
Yes, we are actually having our first test/shakedown of our series tomorrow night on GT7 before officially continuing our season...hopefully the beginning of April. Banking on that it will be enough time for PD to get the lobbies sorted out.

Nice . Would be glad to get back with you lot racing again 😊
Just a heads up, due to the online instability, lack of lobby features, and physics that still need a little bit of fine and final tuning on GT7, we are continuing out the balance of our season on GTSport (5 races). This will put us into June, and should have afforded PD plenty of time to have everything sorted or or at least much better. New season to start on GT7 sometime in June. Feel free to join us on GTSport if you would like. Our next event is Friday, April 8th, 9pm est at Spa in the Porsches.

Back