I noticed a while back a save game being available (for xport) givng you golds on all licenses and a ton of cash for GT4 (Japanese version).
I was wondering whether anyone knows if there is another save file out there that has every car avaialble in the garage, as well as arcade mode.
Don't get me wrong, I'm about 50% complete but thats enough for me. All I want now is all the cars so that I can use them in arcade mode (I tend to play arcade races and time trials more, simply because you can tune each race to provide more of a challenge).
Cheers in advance.
I was wondering whether anyone knows if there is another save file out there that has every car avaialble in the garage, as well as arcade mode.
Don't get me wrong, I'm about 50% complete but thats enough for me. All I want now is all the cars so that I can use them in arcade mode (I tend to play arcade races and time trials more, simply because you can tune each race to provide more of a challenge).
Cheers in advance.