S Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
S Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 x2
S Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ‘71
S Mercury Cougar XR-7 ‘67
S Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack ‘71
S Plymouth Superbird ‘70 x2
S Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe ‘04
S Shelby GT350R '65 x2

If you have any of them, add my PSN and tell me what you're looking for in return. I will make offers on muscle cars that aren't on that list as well.

SWERV_GRIFFIN
Don't get distracted with trades and let down the Train you have committed to...........💡

I'm not stupid, I can make a trade schedule. Why are you following me around and checking up on me?

It's the season of greeting! That's why. Plus it's not like its gonna hurt if you don't even loose anything in this trade.

I'm not stupid, I can make a trade schedule. Why are you following me around and checking up on me?

No one is "following you around". I am just tired of watching people derail the trains by obviously overextending themselves. Happened twice in the last 24 hrs. Those people supposedly "knew how to make a trade schedule" too.

SWERV_GRIFFIN
No one is "following you around". I am just tired of watching people derail the trains by obviously overextending themselves. Happened twice in the last 24 hrs. Those people supposedly "knew how to make a trade schedule" too.

Haven't caused a train to "derail" as you call it, yet.

Let us not derail this thread.

Op, send me a FR and I will send you a GTO '04 after reset. (That is after 20 hours from this post.)

Me either.........

Watched every one leave the tracks so far, and those that caused it had "No Idea how this could happen....."

Come on...lets give trojan a break. There is a point at being suspect but if he has not done anything to raise his hand up for attention, it is all good 👍

Last time he was on the train he did pull his weight to get it going for me with the GT-R Black GTA.

trojan...i am sticking my neck out for you :P I dont want to see any blade near my neck till I have to shave on wednesday AM! :P

S Buick Special ‘62
S Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
S Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 x2
S Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ‘71
S Mercury Cougar XR-7 ‘67
S Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack ‘71
S Plymouth Superbird ‘70 x2
S Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe ‘04
S Shelby GT350R '65 x2

If you have any of them, add my PSN and tell me what you're looking for in return. I will make offers on muscle cars that aren't on that list as well.

What color of the '69 Camaro SS, Super Bee Hemi, Cougar, Cuda or Superbird would you like? I'll give you one of them tomorrow for free from my SWERV_GORDON account.

DiersZee1
Come on...lets give trojan a break. There is a point at being suspect but if he has not done anything to raise his hand up for attention, it is all good 👍

Last time he was on the train he did pull his weight to get it going for me with the GT-R Black GTA.

trojan...i am sticking my neck out for you :P I dont want to see any blade near my neck till I have to shave on wednesday AM! :P

Thank you DiersZee I appreciate it, like I said, as soon as I get home I will accept and send immediately

Sent. I've been kinda busy lately lol. Can I perhaps trade anything for any of the others?

Sent. I've been kinda busy lately lol. Can I perhaps trade anything for any of the others?

I've been Sending on a Daily basis, so I really don't have the spare sends on a regular basis. We all run into that 1 car per day/ per PS3 (or per account too) limit. I don't mind that much, it's just an obstacle to overcome for all of us......

In any case, I have sent a Vitamin C Superbird, Brand-New condition 0/0/0, as promised. Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Happy New Year, Everybody.:)

Last edited:
Back