Looking for a Supra SZ-R (UCD)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicktune
  • 7 comments
  • 624 views

Nicktune

Premium
Messages
1,292
Canada
T-R
Messages
Nic-KL
Hi!I'm looking for a Supra SZ-R.I don't really care about the mileage and I would like one without irreversible modifications (engine stage/lightweight stage).

Tell me what you want for...(a NCD car or I probably have some 0/0/0 cars).

Thanks !
 
1997 Toyota Supra SZ-R

blue mica metallic

29,804.0 miles

380 HP

492 PP
 
i got one black with 29,135.6 miles
 
this supra sz-r is not stock but i will gift it to him,if he wants.
 
this supra sz-r is not stock but i will gift it to him,if he wants.
Does it have all 3 engine stage/lightweight reduction?I do a lot of restricted PP races....thats why I'm asking (without irreversible modifications).Thanks for the quick reply!

i got one black with 29,135.6 miles
Does it have all 3 engine stage/lightweight reduction?
 
I have one stock, you got a online garage?
 
this this supra sz-r has all upgrades,so i don't think it will do you any good for the restricted PP races
 
Nope it is all stock
 
Back