Looking For a Teammate

  • Thread starter Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 2 comments
  • 445 views
Messages
1,446
United States
United States
I need one Driver that's loyal and willing to race an Endurance series. I don't want someone that's hard to get a hold of. I want someone who's willing to Practice the track and willing to help out with Tuning. I'm Driving a GTE (GT3) car. I want someone that's a little older as well. Just helps with things a little bit more. Explain to me why you would be a good partner and a good fit for the team. The Series starts in 3 weeks or so.. Thankyou
 
I need one Driver that's loyal and willing to race an Endurance series. I don't want someone that's hard to get a hold of. I want someone who's willing to Practice the track and willing to help out with Tuning. I'm Driving a GTE (GT3) car. I want someone that's a little older as well. Just helps with things a little bit more. Explain to me why you would be a good partner and a good fit for the team. The Series starts in 3 weeks or so.. Thankyou

Posting your age will help a lot.
 
Last edited:
Posting your Play times also helps alot.. What time zone are you in? Someone may be a good choice, but wont work if their 12 hours ahead or behind your play times..
 
Back