Looking for a Tommy Kaira ZZII '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZeKillaOfDoom
  • 23 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
49
United States
Vermont
Messages
ZeKillaOfDoom
I have been looking for a very long time... And hope there is someone who would just trade it with me... I can pretty much get whatever you'd like... Just ask and I'll see what I have. THANKS!

You can send me a friend request or message at ZeKillaOfDoom... Any help is very appreciated!
 
got about 16 now what condition do you want. and what tickets do you have?
 
I also have one in red
 
Gah! As new as possible... Gonna be a bit before I have more tickets... What would you like for tickets? Is there anything else I could give you?
 
Mine has 88 miles on it
 
What would you like for that Wallj?
 
Tickets would be my number 1 choice but if not. Then I want a car. What do you have to offer?
 
Lol. Depends on what you want. I don't have a spread sheet or anything... Is there anything in particular that you'd like?
 
S7? W12? I know their not to uncommon... But, I have no idea what you'd like.
 
Do you have a nomad diablo?
 
Lol. I was just looking through my car list... And I knew for some reason that's the one you would have picked... Damnit... Is there anything else you'd like... It would break me to give that thing out... Isn't it over 1mil anyway? :S
 
No im pretty sure it's under 1 mill
 
Is there anything else you'd like?
 
What about any of the standard nismo cars? Got any of those?
 
Or a land rover range stormer concept, I'm looking for that too
 
Is the Arta NSX '00 one? Not too sure about it
 
I have the Arta but I you got the range stormer I'll take that
 
Nice. Unfortunately I cannot trade till 7... Ummm, add me on PSN? ZeKillaOfDoom
 
Sent
 
Back