Looking for a Toyota FT-86 Concept II

  • Thread starter Thread starter jron5
  • 46 comments
  • 1,705 views
I'll send one in a bit if you want. Still in ticket form.

ok sure! :) what would you like for it?
 
Sorry jron5, my trade quota was met today.
 
I will see if its possible tomorrow. PM me if you cannot find a deal before then.
 
I will see if its possible tomorrow. PM me if you cannot find a deal before then.

ok sure. thank you! :)
 
ok sure! what would you like for it? (I don't have any level or b-day tickets btw :/ sorry)

any car will be good im looking for a evo 9 or the evo 6 tm :) add me in the psn and i will send the car as soon as i get online frozen_drag0n1
 
ok so Hazard 2 Health said he would send me one :)

but any other offers are fine too :)

Not that i want to accuse anybody of anything, but regarding user 'Hazard 2 Health', you'd do wise to check out this thread before you make any deals/trades with him/her: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236874


Again, this post does not have the intention to accuse anybody, i'm just pointing something out that might be a thing to have in your mind.
 
friend request sent, can send immediately on ps3 now
 
Not that i want to accuse anybody of anything, but regarding user 'Hazard 2 Health', you'd do wise to check out this thread before you make any deals/trades with him/her: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236874


Again, this post does not have the intention to accuse anybody, i'm just pointing something out that might be a thing to have in your mind.

Nice post, Thanks for informing us. :) 👍
 
any car will be good im looking for a evo 9 or the evo 6 tm :) add me in the psn and i will send the car as soon as i get online frozen_drag0n1

ok sure :) I'll send you an invite. and i think I have the evo 9
no guarantees tho. anything thing other than that just in case i don't have it?
 
friend request sent, can send immediately on ps3 now

ok! what would you like? btw guys, I have silver chromes if anyone is interested. i don't use them so...yeah :)
 
I did not receive a PM from you jron5. I assume you got the FT-86?
 
Not that i want to accuse anybody of anything, but regarding user 'Hazard 2 Health', you'd do wise to check out this thread before you make any deals/trades with him/her: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236874


Again, this post does not have the intention to accuse anybody, i'm just pointing something out that might be a thing to have in your mind.

I did not know that.... O_o
 
I did not receive a PM from you jron5. I assume you got the FT-86?

no I haven't received it yet...I just woke up a couple mins ago :P
 
I updated the cars I would be willing to trade as well as a little note at the end of it :)
 
ok sure :) I'll send you an invite. and i think I have the evo 9
no guarantees tho. anything thing other than that just in case i don't have it?

merzedez amg 10
 
Back