Looking for a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter jron5
  • 9 comments
  • 883 views
Messages
192
United States
United States
Messages
RCF_TOD
Hi! I'm looking for a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00. (Initial D Baby! :P haha)
It hasn't shown up in my UCD or in the online dealerships at all yet.
Soo does anyone have 1 that they'd be willing to trade?

What I have that I want to trade:
- Nissan GT-R '07
- Audi R8 5.2 FSI
- Mclaren MP4-C
- Enzo Ferrari*
- Ferrari California
- Ferrari F40
- FT-86 G-Sports Concept
- Mercedes SLR Mclaren
- Mercedes SLS AMG
- Corvette ZR1 RM
- Nissan Silvia RM
- Camaro RM
- Lexus LF-A

Current Trade:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 for SLS AMG (RocZX)

I also have some paints too and some helmets :)

**EDIT: Only Enzo cannot be traded. thank you jkt008!
 
Last edited:
It only the Enzo that's not tradable. The others are fine.
 
It only the Enzo that's not tradable. The others are fine.

oh ok. do you have the car I'm looking for? :D
 
I got one trade for the sls amg.
 
jron5
oh ok. do you have the car I'm looking for? :D

Nah I was just giving you some advice:D
Edit: This is my 500th post:)
 
I got one trade for the sls amg.

ok! sweet! I will probably trade with you either tomorrow 8/14 or 8/15

Just some stuff about the car:
- not a lot of miles on it. I've only used it once on the high speed ring for 1 lap.
- its red
- I've bought all upgrades for it EXCEPT all the tires. currently equipped is the soft racing tires
 
I can't send the car till after tommow reset. AE86 is stock and mileage is in about 1000 miles
 
I can't send the car till after tommow reset. AE86 is stock and mileage is in about 1000 miles

so 8/16 or 8/17 is fine?
 
Back