Looking for a UK Time Zone Racing Series to Join

• Thread starter Madflavor
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
Colchester
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a online racing series to join, i use to do a lot of online races with a group from the pistonheads forum and its great fun, very competitive but fair and clean.

Does anyone have any suggestions of suitable series i would be able to enter?

Thanks in advance.

Also if your interested im hosting a 6 hour charity race where there are going to be loads prizes up for grabs including a Xbox 1 with games

Also looking for a league to enter for UK times but always too early and the others too late! 7pm too early for me as I can’t get on till later but sounds good

Thank you all for your replies, apologies for the slow reply i've been super busy with work. Sundays at 7 would definitely suit my family schedule.

Thanks for the quick reply, had a look through your Web site, nice site . Do you have a GTP thread going?
The website is the work of @lunchbox147 , sometimes if we're advertising a series there maybe a thread on here, gtplanet don't like outside websites being promoted on this site and we respect that, just drop into a practice session on a Thursday, there's normally a room open about 7.30pm, there'll be a party chat which you're welcome to join.

Back