V1P3R
(Banned)
- 6,310
Are you looking for a certain video? Post your request here.
I'll start off...
1. Animation/short film which might have been clay.
This was a film about a factory worker that wasn't happy/motivated with his job. So he made these "goggles" that would fool himself into what life really was. When he had them everyone was happy and friendly (people would think on some drugs otherwise). Anyway, he is able to mass produce these goggles and everyone is feeling the same way. Then after a while he finds out his goggles no longer work. The "magic" is gone. After that I think it's the end otherwise I don't remember the rest. Other details were the characters were all alien (for the lack of a better word) like and there was little to no talking. I think it was clay and I think during most of the film it was predominantly yellow color.
-------------------------
These other two aren't as important... Or might be harder to find.
1. Nissan Commercial (Might be for the 300zx or 240zx)
The commercial starts off as someone looking like Jim Carrey in a really low sports car going around a tight turn. They show after the turn that He is impressed. Sortly there after he hits a series of speedbumps and show the side of the car as his head hits the top of the roof and makes a dent as it's happening (cartoon like, not realistic). The speed bumps finish and they show him looking over as all his teeth fall out.
2. Dave I think and his late 90's early '00 Firebird/Firehawk
Found on youtube or possibly another youtube like site. This guy was made fun of because he put all his money into his car but couldn't drive it and a guy in a mustang (maker of the fim) wanted to race him.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: btw, I've been searching all over the net for 3 hrs. now with no luck.
I'll start off...
1. Animation/short film which might have been clay.
This was a film about a factory worker that wasn't happy/motivated with his job. So he made these "goggles" that would fool himself into what life really was. When he had them everyone was happy and friendly (people would think on some drugs otherwise). Anyway, he is able to mass produce these goggles and everyone is feeling the same way. Then after a while he finds out his goggles no longer work. The "magic" is gone. After that I think it's the end otherwise I don't remember the rest. Other details were the characters were all alien (for the lack of a better word) like and there was little to no talking. I think it was clay and I think during most of the film it was predominantly yellow color.
-------------------------
These other two aren't as important... Or might be harder to find.
1. Nissan Commercial (Might be for the 300zx or 240zx)
The commercial starts off as someone looking like Jim Carrey in a really low sports car going around a tight turn. They show after the turn that He is impressed. Sortly there after he hits a series of speedbumps and show the side of the car as his head hits the top of the roof and makes a dent as it's happening (cartoon like, not realistic). The speed bumps finish and they show him looking over as all his teeth fall out.
2. Dave I think and his late 90's early '00 Firebird/Firehawk
Found on youtube or possibly another youtube like site. This guy was made fun of because he put all his money into his car but couldn't drive it and a guy in a mustang (maker of the fim) wanted to race him.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: btw, I've been searching all over the net for 3 hrs. now with no luck.