Looking for Accord Euro-R '02, have zero mileage X2010 Vettel/prototype to trade with

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iratherwalk
  • 7 comments
  • 446 views
Messages
114
I've been refreshing my UCD for many many times and still couldn't see it.
So if you have one available I'll trade you with my Zero mileage X2010 Vettel or prototype in return.

If you joined here earlier than me, I can send first.

I'm available for trade anytime when you are ready, please PM or post here.
 
Last edited:
let me check when i get home, i have either the 00 or 02 one
 
I have one but ...

1. I can't trade until Tues 1st Feb at earliest.

2. I don't want either the X2010 Vettel or prototype. Would be looking for something else.

Still interested?
 
I got the accord Euro R u desire but i cant trade til saturday.. Cool with you?
 
I have one and I could trade right now

EDIT : sorry I didn't see your message
 
Back