Looking for an animated film... Help please...

Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
Messages
9,589
Messages
GTP_DelphicR
Messages
Esoterik1
"I can't remember much, it was a favorite childhood film. I'm assuming it's a BBC made movie because all of the characters speak with a British accent. It's about giants that steal into London to take little girls from their beds, and there's one single good giant that tries to save them and becomes good friends with a human girl. All else I can vaguely remember is them catching beautiful orbs of light in a waterfall, and orbs of light covering the good giants walls."

EDIT: The above is my girlfriends account of what she remembers. I would love to find this for her, as it's one of her favorite films from childhood.




;)
 
An imdb search for "computer animation" and "waterfall" netted 6 results, none of which are the right movie, I'm afraid.

None of my other keyword searches went anywhere, either.
 
Well, that didn't work...

filmgiants.jpg


:dopey:
 
That is an awesome title. :lol:

Giant, Dream, Acronym In Title, Surrealism, Monster, Based On Novel and Title Spoken By Character. No wonder my imdb search came up with nothing!

And it's $15.49 at amazon. :)
 
Thanks for the help guys (even you daan... :sly:)

I was not expecting the title to be "BFG". That's wondeful.

I'll hop over to Amazon. No one has it in my area.

Thanks again guys... 👍



;)
 
Back