looking for an Enzo, SC430 super GT car, or NSX Super GT car

  • Thread starter Thread starter zepheadGT3
  • 3 comments
  • 417 views
Messages
239
Messages
zepheadGT3
hi all, im currently looking for a ferrari enzo (stock or tuned), the Super GT lexus SC430 (preferably the white and teal petronas car) , and/or the Super GT NSX (premium only, i have have a standard). if you have any of these cars, send me a message and im sure we can work something out! The link below is a list of cars im willing to trade... Thanks for looking!
zep :sly:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155494
 
I have an Enzo. I hate the car. What're you offering for it?
 
I have a TAKATA DOME NSX and a ARTA NSX. I can trade for your zonda r or viper acr
 
I have a TAKATA DOME NSX and a ARTA NSX. I can trade for your zonda r or viper acr

hmm, i wouldnt let go of the Zonda, its too awesome lol, but i might be willing to trade the viper for the Takata Dome NSX, i like that car lol
 
Back