Looking for an F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBlueDevils4
  • 14 comments
  • 518 views
Messages
302
Messages
GoBlueDevils4
I've been looking for a Ferrari F10 for a while now, so if you have one please state what you want for it and I'll see what I can do. Also interested in other high end race cars so if you don't have the F10 feel free to offer whatever else you have. I also have a white X1 that I'm looking to trade for different colored X1's (neon orange preferred though) it is not 0 miles however. I can trade at the next reset.
 
i have one that i can trade, what can you offer?
 
What are you interested in? How about an Oreca Viper race car or a VW W12 Nardo concept? I have others but I'm not too sure what you are looking for in particular.
 
im looking for an r8 lms or other rare race cars and lm race cars
 
I got a F10, looking for Zonda R, also i want chrome or matte paint.
 
Is the R8 you're looking for the black playstation one? If so I have it.
 
yeah, the one that looks like the production car
 
I have the F10 and can trade now. Do you happen to have any of the Academy cars or any interesting LMPs?
 
oh by the way i cant trade untill the 1st of feb, so if you can find a trade quicker go for it
 
Ok and yes it is the production looking one, if I can't find anyone else to make a trade with earlier then I'll trade with you Jono.

And CarBastard I don't have any academy cars, and the LMPs I have are the 787B, R10 TDI and Toyota GT ONE. I also have a few classic race cars such as the 330 P4, Jag XJ13 and Chaparral 2D.
 
Ok and yes it is the production looking one, if I can't find anyone else to make a trade with earlier then I'll trade with you Jono.

And CarBastard I don't have any academy cars, and the LMPs I have are the 787B, R10 TDI and Toyota GT ONE. I also have a few classic race cars such as the 330 P4, Jag XJ13 and Chaparral 2D.

Are you okay with F10 for GT-One?
 
I've been looking for a Ferrari F10 for a while now, so if you have one please state what you want for it and I'll see what I can do. Also interested in other high end race cars so if you don't have the F10 feel free to offer whatever else you have. I also have a white X1 that I'm looking to trade for different colored X1's (neon orange preferred though) it is not 0 miles however. I can trade at the next reset.

Hi i "ve an f10 0 miles wanna trade for your x1 tommorow(31/1/011)?
 
CarBastard, sure I'm willing to trade my GT ONE for your F10, I can send at next reset which is tonight, is that cool with you?

And georgers I'm only looking to trade the X1 for different colored X1s, sorry I probably should have been more specific on that.
 
I'm organizing my trade schedule so I'd be able to send tomorrow at 05:00 AM GMT -5. Don't worry, I'm no scammer. Check my post-count or search my name in GTP's Trader Reputation thread. If our trade is still going, tell me your PSN so I add you and send y car ASAP.
 
WAMY I pm'd you.

And CarBastard, I'd prefer to trade with someone who can trade at the sametime so I'll see if I get any other offers, but if not I'll pm you later today with my psn so I can add you and send the car today.
 
Back