Looking for an FT86 II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turtle
  • 6 comments
  • 540 views
Messages
2,227
United States
Portland, Oregon
As the title says, I'm looking for some silver chrome and an FT86 II concept car. I don't care about Miles or switches or color, but I don't want one with the rigidity improvement upgrade. Just ask if I have a certain car you're looking for, I'm making a list of cars right now.
Can't Trade now

~Turtle
turtle.gif

​
 
Last edited:
I will give you 5 Silver Chrome for free. Send me friend request today and I will toss them your way later tonight.
 
I will give you 5 Silver Chrome for free. Send me friend request today and I will toss them your way later tonight.
Thank you very much. :) Although you've reached the max amount of friends.
~Turtle
turtle.gif
​
 
Thank you very much. :) Although you've reached the max amount of friends.
~Turtle
turtle.gif
​

Sorry, I have sent friend request.
 
Sorry, I have sent friend request.
I should be able to add you today. If not it could be a few days. Still looking for the FT86 II.
 
Free Silver Chrome sent. 👍
 
I have a black Toyota FT 86 Concept II '11 0/0/0.
 
Back