- 82
- l_Speed_Blade_l
I am looking for x2010's I dont mind how many miles is on them. I just want every colour.
I already got:
S.Vettel
Prototype
Im not going to list all of my cars. Only the ones I feel is actually worth something.
Premium:
Citroen GT
Ferrari California '08
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Mazda 787B '91
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Pagani Zonda R '09
Gran Turismo X2010 Prototype
Gran Turismo X2010 S.Vettel
Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Standard cars:
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Bugatti Veyron '09
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Forumla Gran Turismo (White and blue)
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
Mazda Furai '08
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car '84
Nissan 92CP Race Car '92
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03
Toyota 7 Race car '70
Some of these cars have been driven or they have been brought from the used car dealership, so they might have high mileage.
I already got:
S.Vettel
Prototype
Im not going to list all of my cars. Only the ones I feel is actually worth something.
Premium:
Citroen GT
Ferrari California '08
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Mazda 787B '91
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Pagani Zonda R '09
Gran Turismo X2010 Prototype
Gran Turismo X2010 S.Vettel
Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Standard cars:
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Audi A4 Touring Car '04
Bugatti Veyron '09
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Forumla Gran Turismo (White and blue)
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
Mazda Furai '08
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car '84
Nissan 92CP Race Car '92
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03
Toyota 7 Race car '70
Some of these cars have been driven or they have been brought from the used car dealership, so they might have high mileage.