Looking for Any X1 Red Bull~! Have Gold Chrome and Car List----------

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaEK9
  • 10 comments
  • 1,158 views
Messages
71
Messages
sonnguyen604
Hi im looking for any type of X1 Red Bull proto, vettel, or colored.

Cars i have to offer

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 09'- 1499hp chrome
TVR Cerbera speed 12 934hp
Mercedes Benz SL 65 AMG +900hp RARE
Option Z Stream Z 04 [drift car]
Cien Concept 02
C12 Callaway 03'
Range Rover Concept 04 680HP
Le Mans Quattro 620HP
RUF CTR 06 612HP
Nissan Calsonic GTR Race Car
Nissan Carbon R 04
Honda DUALNOTE concept 01
Honda Amuse GT1 Turbo - Chrome 670HP
Special Buick 62'
V16T 04
Nissan Skyline GTR GT5 version 01
Saleen S7
Dodge Charger Superbee 425 Hemi
HPA Motorsport Stage 2
Skyline GTR R-Tune (R34)
BLITZ ER34 01 Spec 04 [drift car]
Audi RS6 AVANT 02 Wagon 600+HP
RUF CTR "yellow bird" 67'
Audi RS6 02 (4 door sedan)
Honda RAYBRIG NSX 00" [Purple Blue rare]
Honda NSX TAKATA Dome 03" [Yellow Green rare]
Dodge Ram 1500 HemiQuad Cab 04
Amuse S2000 R1 04
Mazda RX7 BP-Falken 03' [drift car]
Honda Accord Euro - R 02' ( a.k.a. Acura TSX 480hp)
Audi R8 LMS RACE CAR (team playstation ) 09' [rare and fast]
RUF RGT 00
Plymouth Cuda 440 SIX PACK 71'
Toyota Altezza Touring Car [rare stock chrome silver and red]
RUF BTR 04'
Lamborghini Countach LP400 70'
Jenson Interceptor NSR 74'
Audi RS 4 01'
Opera Performance S2000
Mitsubishi HSR II Concept 89' [rare]
Lotus Espirit
Mercedes CLK 55 AMG
S2000 LM Race Car [ purple blue rare]
Honda HSC Concept
Spoon S2000 Race Car 00'
Skyline GT-R Midnight Purple I, II, and III
Toyota Supra RZ
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Pro-Drive Style 01
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan 02
Mercedes SL500 09
Nissan 350z Gran Turismo 4 L.T.D.
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) 00'
Fairlady Z 2 seater 78'
Nissan Stagea 240 S Autobech version [rare]
Mazda RX7 RZ
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition [rare]
Honda NSX Type R 02
Honda NSX Type S 99
Honda NSX 04"
Nismo 270R 94" rare
Dome-Zero Concept 70
Nissan 350z II 2b2 (z32) 98
Toyota Supra 2.5 GT Twin Turbo R 90
BUICK GNX 87
Honda S2000 Type V 03
Acura CL 3.2L Type S 01
Honda Mugen S2000 00
Chrysler Prowler 02
Mazda RX7 Type R (FD,J) 91
Toyota Tacoma 4 Runner 04
Chevrolet Camaro BROC-Z Concept 88
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX SS version
Honda Motul Civic SI Race Car
Nissan Silvia Aero S14
Nissan Fairlady Z 300Z (Z31) 83
Honda Accord Euro R 00
Honda Civic Type R (EP) 04
Audi S3 02
Nissan Sileighty 98
Toyota Mr2 G-Limited
Lexus IS200 (J)
Pontiac Sunfire
Mazda Alexa 2.3 03
Honda CRX
Honda odyssey
Fairlady 280Z 71
Skyline 2000 GT-R 73 RARE
Honda Kusabi Concept 03
Nissan 240Z 71
MR2 1600GT


:) psn sonnguyen604


Please pick any one car for your X1. I can also trade "silver chrome" paint chip. As well as the latest new rarity and buzz the Gold Chrome X1 for your X1:sly:
 
Last edited:
I Use too. Uhm not anymore sorry. +alot more cars but these are the most worthy some. Thanks for looking Bump
 
HondaEK9
I Use too. Uhm not anymore sorry. +alot more cars but these are the most worthy some. Thanks for looking Bump

I have one if u want
 
I just traded my r8 lms team playstation for 4 gold chrome chips sorry. Every vehicle on this list is still available. Symo63 your joking right ? Like I said ill take any one. ! Oh Boy oh boy !! ^_^"
 
Bump need one before march 3rd, before that patch update ( urgent ) anyone?
 
i have an x1 prototype if u want a deal ?
I would like the tvr cerbera speed 12 934hp
if yes psn: Kimokimo96

scammer
 
HondaEK9
Bump need one before march 3rd, before that patch update ( urgent ) anyone?

I will send u one for nothing but not sure if I will make the deadline as it is now 3/3 at 7.57am in Australia
 
Sigh if I get one from you symo, it'll be my last chance to make or break it. I owe you the world lol thanks man! Bump
 
Sigh if I get one from you symo, it'll be my last chance to make or break it. I owe you the world lol thanks man! Bump

Hey man I was able to send it. Let me know if you receive it. We can trade for cars under 1 Million also if you like.
 
Back