Looking for AUDI

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5ExPeRt
  • 7 comments
  • 487 views
Messages
51
Australia
WA
Messages
SHARP_SHOOTER_33
I am looking for any type of AUDI if anyone has one.

I have level tickets which I can use.
 
Rs6 avant for a '01 or '67 ticket?
 
I am looking for any type of AUDI if anyone has one.

I have level tickets which I can use.

R8 tuned totally, for lvl 23 or 24 ticket
 
I only have a level 4 and a level 7 ticket.
 
I have a 0/0/0 Le Mans Quattro and 0/0/0 Pikes Peak Quattro if your interested (?)
 
Zamado75
I have a 0/0/0 Le Mans Quattro and 0/0/0 Pikes Peak Quattro if your interested (?)

I think both aren't tradeable
 
Audi A2 black

for ticket lv 7?
let me know and i can trade on wednesday?
 
i can tune any premium audi of your choice for a ticket ( and i can trade today. )
 
Back