GT5ExPeRt Messages 51 WA Messages SHARP_SHOOTER_33 Mar 3, 2012 #1 I am looking for any type of AUDI if anyone has one. I have level tickets which I can use.
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 Mar 3, 2012 #3 GT5ExPeRt I am looking for any type of AUDI if anyone has one. I have level tickets which I can use. Click to expand... R8 tuned totally, for lvl 23 or 24 ticket
GT5ExPeRt I am looking for any type of AUDI if anyone has one. I have level tickets which I can use. Click to expand... R8 tuned totally, for lvl 23 or 24 ticket
GT5ExPeRt Messages 51 WA Messages SHARP_SHOOTER_33 Mar 3, 2012 #4 I only have a level 4 and a level 7 ticket.
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Mar 3, 2012 #5 I have a 0/0/0 Le Mans Quattro and 0/0/0 Pikes Peak Quattro if your interested (?)
Thenextbob Messages 1,208 Bobs Land Messages e.e Y have Xbox??? Mar 3, 2012 #6 Zamado75 I have a 0/0/0 Le Mans Quattro and 0/0/0 Pikes Peak Quattro if your interested (?) Click to expand... I think both aren't tradeable
Zamado75 I have a 0/0/0 Le Mans Quattro and 0/0/0 Pikes Peak Quattro if your interested (?) Click to expand... I think both aren't tradeable
grubymike Messages 464 Nottingham Messages grubymike Messages What's an Xbox? Mar 3, 2012 #7 Audi A2 black for ticket lv 7? let me know and i can trade on wednesday?
B Briere Messages 29 Messages Briere Mar 3, 2012 #8 i can tune any premium audi of your choice for a ticket ( and i can trade today. )