Looking for Blitz ER34 D1 Spec 04

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRiFT Junkie
  • 24 comments
  • 805 views
Messages
182
United States
Michigan
Messages
x2boss5x
Am willing to trade with some standards such as Supra RZ, Mazda RX-7 RS-R, and more. I also have matte paint chips & can buy you any premium car under 1 million for it. ;)
 
Last edited:
I have 2. But I don't think they are 0/0/0. 1 of them might..
 
I have 2. But I don't think they are 0/0/0. 1 of them might..

Doesn't matter, would prefer the 0/0/0 tho but it's up to u. Add me.
 
It is 0/508/0
 
It is 0/508/0

Would prefer the 0/0/0 lol but if u really want to give me this then that's fine, what do you want for it? Make sure it's the standard edition, not the one from premium dealership.
 
Lol. I did not know until now that there was a premium..
 
I thought the engine rebuild would make it 0 miles... but it didn't.
 
It was in prologue sir.👍
 
Lol. I did not know until now that there was a premium..

Lol, well go ahead and buy it man. I just bought it 2 days ago and i heard there was another Blitz so i have to try it out, and the standard looks much better imo. It's just that, you know, the lack of cockpit view. ;(

Rob - did you find it yet?
 
I can trade both. It drifts well.. I sent the fr.
 
No I haven't and you cheated.:lol:;)
 
No I haven't and you cheated.:lol:;)


LMAO, damn it! I took the risk and you caught me. :P

Mankala i think it's glitching, are u off or online?
 
Last edited:
Done and sent.do you have any academy cars?
 
Done and sent.do you have any academy cars?

Nope sorry, anything else?

And thank you.


Edit - I just bought a Trans Cammer with Matt Black, if you're interested. Or i could save u the credits and buy u the new Blitz?
 
Lol. I have $3,000,000. Maybe an Xfr or a range stormer? Or even a FT-86 II? Any car that sounds rare. Also. The best car for fun drifting, IMO, is the red silvia race car.
 
Lol. I have $3,000,000. Maybe an Xfr or a range stormer? Or even a FT-86 II? Any car that sounds rare. Also. The best car for fun drifting, IMO, is the red silvia race car.

Damn, i have around 3mil too. Don't have any of those sadly, and i know what Silvia you're talking about, i was drifting door-to-door with this guy in Tsukuba with my 380RS. Which is pretty fun to drift as well.
 
A bimmer 2002? Tii?
 
Im racing at the moment I'll check in a sec
 
Sure is... ok. Um... do you want any cars?
 
LMAO, damn it! I took the risk and you caught me. :P

Mankala i think it's glitching, are u off or online?

Lol! how could I not see that.:P I'm here everyday.:)
 
Back