Looking for BMW V12 or BMW Mclaren F1 GTR

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReVoLuT1oN
  • 13 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
434
Hello. I am looking for someone who can trade right now for either the BMW V12 or the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR.

Here's a list of my cars, any of those available: http://www.mygranturismo.net/4204 Also, the X1 colors I have are Copper, White, Carbon, Satin Blue and red.

I can only trade with 1 person today so the first to contact me gets the deal; remember, only someone who can trade right now.
 
I'll gibe you the V12 LMR for the Satán blue X2010
 
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR for bentley speed 8? can trade tomorrow.
 
so then it's not deal mate with mralexf1?
 
so then it's not deal mate with mralexf1?

He hasn't contacted me, his PM is full.
Oh, I was not aware you wanted to trade, my Carbon doesn't have 0 miles. So would you be interested for the Satin Blue or White or any other car in my garage?
 
Last edited:
I hate to ask but does anyone here have a BMW M3 Race car '01 for trade? I'll trade you anything thats 50,000 cr above its price of 1mil cr
 
Ok, trade tomorrow then Revolution? Your X1 Satin Blue for my BMW V12 LMR?
 
Back