Looking for Car/Track combinations for Multi Class Racing....Open 

United States
United States
iLikeRacing22
Hello All,
I am looking to create a mini racing series that would use multiple classes on track and would like to hear some ideas from the community about which cars and tracks would make a suitable competition.
15 Drivers - 1 Streamer/Shout-caster
3 Classes of Cars -5 Drivers in each class
2 Races: Race 1 Sprint RACE ~25km, Race 2 Feature Race ~100km

The format for each event would be as follows:
Event Schedule:
6p - Lobby Open w/ Free Practice
6:20 - Qualifying 1 (15 minutes)
6:45 - Qualifying 2 (10 minutes)
7:05 - Race 1 Sprint Race (~25km) -Time of Day =earliest setting -Variable Time of Speed =0x
7:30 - Race 2 Feature Race (~100km) -Time of Day =middle setting -Variable Time of Speed =4x
Event Details:
Car: Driver's choice based on class assigned after Q1
Tires x7
Fuel x4
ReFuel 8L/s
Weather is random
BoP is on, some tuning options available (changes each event)
Damage is Heavy
Useable Tires: Racing
Useable Types: All
Shortcut Penalties are Strong
Race Procedure:
Qualifying 1 - EVERYONE will be in the fastest class for this event.
Qualifying 2 - Drivers are assigned Cars based on Q1 finishing positions: Fastest 5 drivers use Fastest Class, Next 5 drivers use 2nd Class, Last 5 Drivers use Slowest class. Q2 times set the Grid for Racing.

I would like there to be a theme for each racing event, here a couple of ideas..
Audis at the Nurburgring: RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 Gr.2, R8 LMS '15 Gr.3 & the TT Cup '16 Gr.4
Japanese cars at Fuji: Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '18 Gr.3, NSX Concept-GT '16 Gr.2, the Toyota TS050-Hybrid '16 Gr.1

In total I want to have 3 Racing Events. Please hit me with your ideas. Some things to keep in mind...
-the cars required should be readily available, I wouldn't want folks eliminated b/c they couldn't get the car
-the cars do NOT have to be Race cars or Super fast, just FUN to drive
-the cars should be drivable with BoP on - I want to limit tuning aside from brake bias and maybe other simple adjustments
Thanks in advance

Latest Posts

Back