Looking for cars.. Offering X1 Proto, Copper, Beige, Matte Black

  • Thread starter Thread starter lnw
  • 29 comments
  • 1,384 views

lnw

Unknown Member
Premium
Messages
175
Messages
vosszaa
Looking for..

- Ford Ford GT '02
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03
- Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02

I have X2010 Prototype also the S.Vettel, Copper, Beige and Matte Black color
 
Last edited:
Would you be interested on a white X? ) miles...
 
the x1's I mean....all my cars have no miles.
 
Hey budddy i have the Acura HSC concept 04
and one of the vipers from memory, ill have to check, would be after a x1proto mate XD

I can buy you the Viper GtS-R Team Oreca Race car *51 00 right now on an alt and can trade instantly :)
 
Last edited:
I have a Toyota RSc
I'd take your copper x1 off your hands
 
Hey budddy i have the Acura HSC concept 04
and one of the vipers from memory, ill have to check, would be after a x1proto mate XD

I can buy you the Viper GtS-R Team Oreca Race car *51 00 right now on an alt and can trade instantly :)

No need for Viper but I'll take the Acura off u anyway
 
not interested on the white X2010?? Is 0 miles...
 
Hey champ, i should be able to send the acura now, were you keen for a proto buddy? or something else?
 
Hey champ, i should be able to send the acura now, were you keen for a proto buddy? or something else?

Check PM please
 
- Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03
got both of these if you can still trade.
 
- Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03
got both of these if you can still trade.

What do u want in return?
 
@xxAiDsTaRxx
Prototype sent cheers!
 
copper sounds nice. dont care about mileage but chassis/engine restore is always appreciated.

PM me if youre interested in trading later today/tomorow. I want to sleep =)
 
Last edited:
We can do it tomorrow no rush :)
 
Would you be interested in a Chappy 2J?
 
I have the Honda Dualnote with 0 miles. Do you anything other than the X2010's?
 
lnw
Ummm.... silver or blue FGT i guess

I'll take the copper X2010...is it new? I can trade on the 29th, is that ok?
 
I'll trade my Bugatti Veyron for a pink X1
 
I have a ClioSport race car, avaliable to trade the 28th (gmt+10). Pm me if interested
 
Updated
 
lnw
Looking for..

- Ford Ford GT '02
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03
- Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02

I have X2010 Prototype also the S.Vettel, Copper, Beige and Matte Black color

I can trade a Slr mclaren or ford gt 02 right now.
 
Back