Looking for CHROME PAINT CHIPS...willing to trade other paints and RARE cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndeMoog
  • 3 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
28
Messages
AndeMoog
Hey guys...I finally figured out how to dupe cars and paints. Now I just need the chrome chips to start duplicating! I have SEVERAL of the rarest, most exclusive, and most expensive cars in the game. I will be signed into GT5 the rest of the day...send me a PM on there (PSN: AndeMoog) with how many chrome chips you have to trade and what you would be looking for in return.

Thanks in advance, guys!
 
Forgot to mention I will be able to reply to the messages to my PSN account within seconds, or minutes if I walk out of the room. However, I will NOT be here at the computer so any messages on here wont be seen till tomorrow.
 
got 5 chrome silver chips..

this is my lmp collection...

all wich not on the list still needed


Audi R8 Race Car Audi Playstation Team Orcea ´05
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ´03
Chapperal 2J Race Car ´70
Toyota Gt One Race Car (TS020) ´99
Gillet Vertigo Race Car ´04
Toyoto Minolta Race Car 88Cv ´89
Toyta 7 Racecar ´70
Ford Gt 40 ´69
Mercedes Sauber C9 ´89
Mercedes CLK GTR Race Car ´98
Mazda 787B Race Car
BMW V12 LMR ´02
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Orcea Mamut´10
Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race Car ´05
Nissan R89C Race Car ´89
Gran Turismo Formula Granturismo
 
Back