Looking for classic muscle car tickets

Shortbus_Sniper
Looking for a classic muscle car ticket and modern muscle car ticket.
I have 5,9,12,17,24,historic rally, and 1000 along with 480+ car and 600+ paints including all mattes,chromes, and most of the color shifts!
Also have complete sets of gear..let me know and I can check to see if I have them!
I am available to trade car for ticket on the 18th.
And paints,gears, available now for trade!
Thank you!

Hello.
I've got the Camaro SS '69 Tuxedo Black from a ticket 2 days ago so our trade on the 16th is void unless you have another Camaro that i need 👍

Yea sorry bro..surely someone has to have a muscle car ticket they can dupe to me..

I do but we're hunting the same stuff so if i trade you the ticket i can't use it from my ticket account to send a car from it to my main account so that basically...SUCKS!

I have clasic musle. Ill trade for either Level 24 or TVR Speed 12.

Yea..agreed..as long as I can acquire one ticket I can dupe and mAke as many as needed..hows about you dupe your ticket and send me duped one and then wait a
Day and I can send you another classic muscle car ticket so its like
Your loaning me a ticket..is that confusing?

Actually i dont need it so ill donate it to you, and then when you have got what you want, you can send a duped one back.

Actually I can send earliest Sunday 18. Add me on the next few days an I'll send on Sunday

I have some check my signature I hope we can work something out.

i have both classic and modern muscle car tickets i can send 1 this saturday for your level 24 ticket

Back