Looking for clean Openwheel mainly Formula A Project CARS drivers, further details in thread.PS4 

• Thread starter Vinny_D
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
VINZ123
Hi, I'm looking to build up a community of clean, fair and competitive openwheel racers particularly with the Formula A vehicle for league season to start around Early June onwards. Other vehicles may be considered at a later stage. I would like to have start times anytime between 1PM-4.30PM on a Saturday and/or Sunday.

I have made a relatively new forum, and it would be great to start building up a community of clean Formula A driver in order to be able to start the first Formula A season from Early June. I've allowed plenty of time to be able to build up sufficient people. You guys can help by sharing the link below and spread it to other's who may be interested.

In the link provided will be a recently created forums along with all the information you need to know regarding the season in the relevant sections of the forum. You can register to the forum powered by Enjin and begin to express your interest by heading to the sign up area in the forum area. Look forward to be able to race with you.

The link to the forum is as follows http://fmrc.enjin.com/

Thanks

Vinny

Last edited:
Back