Looking for COLOURED X1s

  • Thread starter Thread starter -viper-
  • 21 comments
  • 1,126 views
Messages
340
Messages
VLPER9
Looking for White, Purple, Black, Charcoal, Royal Blue etc.

Already have:
S. Vettel
Carbon
Copper Orange
Light Blue
Red

Scheduled:
Smellmyhelmet - Light Blue for Purple - 3/1/11 midnight
DVDRCAR - Light Blue for White - 4/1/11 midnight
 
Last edited:
Hello.

Are you offering or wanting a light blue X1?

Because I have a red X1.
 
yes a red x1 would be nice.
 
I have a l. blue X1. I would like the red X1.
 
Ok. Add me on VLPER9 and we'll trade on midnight.
 
OK Ill send a friends request now ready for later.

PSN:
 
Last edited:
Keep in mind I'll only be able to send once it's past midnight.
 
It's copper orange.

Do you want to trade light blue for purple?
 
It's copper orange.

Do you want to trade light blue for purple?

Oh, I was wishing it to be the bright one.. And no thanks, since I already have a trade tomorrow for light blue.
 
my dark purple for your light blue can trade now!
 
I can trade you the dark purple for the light blue tomorrow night.
 
I have one White one that i can trade you for one in Light Blue.

Pm me if you are interested
 
Smellmyhelmet, could you add me to your friends list?
 
Back