Looking for cranberry red 1970 Chevelle SS 454 to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter lukevan2448
  • 7 comments
  • 1,208 views
Messages
87
United States
Northern Mich.
Messages
lukevan2448
Im looking for a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 in the color Cranberry Red with black stripes. Doesn't have to be modded or tuned, I've just been wanting one of these as they're my favorite of all the colors. I've got around 200 cars in my garage, so I may possibly have what you are looking for but I'm willing to buy you ANYTHING thats tradeable! Can anyone help me with this situation? I would appreciate it :sly:

My username is lukevan2448 btw if anyone can! Just when ya add me as a friend, mention "chevelle" so I know you aren't some spammer, GT5 seems to have a lot of them recently :( Thanks everyone!
 
Last edited:
Yeah no problem, welcome to the forum.
Hope you're able to find the one you're looking for. I'll keep a eye out for a cranberry one if you don't have any luck.
 
Yeah no problem, welcome to the forum.
Hope you're able to find the one you're looking for. I'll keep a eye out for a cranberry one if you don't have any luck.

Thanks man I appreciate that! I've been looking for a LONG time on just GT5 but no luck haha.
 
Im looking for a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 in the color Cranberry Red with black stripes. Doesn't have to be modded or tuned, I've just been wanting one of these as they're my favorite of all the colors. I've got around 200 cars in my garage, so I may possibly have what you are looking for but I'm willing to buy you ANYTHING thats tradeable! Can anyone help me with this situation? I would appreciate it :sly:

My username is lukevan2448 btw if anyone can! Just when ya add me as a friend, mention "chevelle" so I know you aren't some spammer, GT5 seems to have a lot of them recently :( Thanks everyone!

If you give me two days I can get you a zero mile car. If will be a full restore car so there switches on it and wins but it is UN modded. I need to move it to my SnakeEyes427 acct to do it there is the loss of a day.
^ Send FR to this acct. I will know who you are.
 
If you give me two days I can get you a zero mile car. If will be a full restore car so there switches on it and wins but it is UN modded. I need to move it to my SnakeEyes427 acct to do it there is the loss of a day.
^ Send FR to this acct. I will know who you are.

Alright like I said in the inbox message you sent me, I am booked for a couple days but I can get it to ya in 3 days if I have the FR (I'm guessing that means Front engine Rear drive if thats what you are referring to cuz thats the only thing I know FR means, correct me if I'm wrong!) that you are looking for
 
I just figured out what FR means haha. My bad SnakeEyes. Yea I will send you a FR as soon as I can. My account is lukevan2448
 
Back