Looking for drift team. "MurderousIntents"

MurdurousIntents
Hi all drifters, I am looking for a group of drifters with skills. Every time I drift online most of the people are not as good as i am so it makes it less fun(Not to Brag). So i was wondering if teams and such want to drift with me. My line of choice are not perfect and a lot of things about my drifting are not perfect. So with that being said I want to drift with better people so i can become better. Play with the best Become the best right? I want to drift with other drifters who i can tandem through out the whole track. Tsubuska Aced it! So anyone want to drift let me know. I'm always down. PSN_MurderousIntenets. Its my COD name haha.

So are you looking for a team to join, or are you thinking of forming a team yourself?L2D (Live to Drift) is recruiting drifters...We currently have 5 members total and looking for 6-8 more...We are all skilled although at different levels but looking to fine tune that so our tandems skills will be above average..

L2D_Darkstal2_ is my psn add me..

So are you looking for a team to join, or are you thinking of forming a team yourself?L2D (Live to Drift) is recruiting drifters...We currently have 5 members total and looking for 6-8 more...We are all skilled although at different levels but looking to fine tune that so our tandems skills will be above average..

L2D_Darkstal2_ is my psn add me..

I think he may be looking to join a team. Good luck OP!

Back