Looking for drifters for a rally/drift video

AllTerainTiger

(Banned)
United States
San Francisco
ATT_TIGER
Hey guys Im looking for drifters to participate in a drift/rally. I know drifters don't really get along with awd car users and some cringe at the sight of an awd car. But this video is to show that awd and rwd car drivers can get along. Now dont worry the awd cars won't be drifting they'll be doing rally. The point Isint to get awd cars to drift it's to showcase to of the worlds best motorsports in my opinion.

If your interested in participating just pm or post on thread or message me at my psn id: ATT_TIGER

As for the drifters that choose to participate. If you are part of a team your team will be given credit.

I can contribute a tune for drifters who normally use RWD but would like to try AWD for this video. I spent a while of time experimenting with AWD drift cars and I don't find the tunes to be very exclusive so I have no trouble revealing them. This may be a major limiting factor for most drifters who would want to join. And before you ask, yes, these are drift tunes that allow the AWD car to drift with the rear wheels, not just spin all four wheels coming out of a tune because of large amounts of torque.

Once you get more people, if they would like tunes, let me know. I already have ones for most non-racecars.

I don't think I will participate in the video however.

I can contribute a tune for drifters who normally use RWD but would like to try AWD for this video. I spent a while of time experimenting with AWD drift cars and I don't find the tunes to be very exclusive so I have no trouble revealing them. This may be a major limiting factor for most drifters who would want to join. And before you ask, yes, these are drift tunes that allow the AWD car to drift with the rear wheels, not just spin all four wheels coming out of a tune because of large amounts of torque.

Once you get more people, if they would like tunes, let me know. I already have ones for most non-racecars.

I don't think I will participate in the video however.

Ok thanks man

Back