Looking for Drifters for Cinematic

  • Thread starter Thread starter UndugrounDFM
  • 9 comments
  • 1,339 views
Hi. I'm honestly interested and like your style. Used to do quite similar videos a while back.
My PSN is The_Ashen_Crow.
 
p78
hit me up if you think i'm worthy

Awesome.I'll just wait another 1 or 2 days and if there's no one else is up for this idea we'll do it with 3 of us.
 
Hey mate.Thx
Hi. I'm honestly interested and like your style. Used to do quite similar videos a while back.
My PSN is The_Ashen_Crow.
Thx for the reply mate.I think we're good to go in a few days.
 
Ok guys I think it’s just us. Can u join me on Monday?
 
Oooh I'm a fan of your edits! I'll look forward for this. I'd help if I didnt suck at drifting.
 
Best to send me psn messages if u want to meet up :)
As i only see this message now.
 
Back