Looking for drivers for historic leaguePS4 

• Thread starter yogi bear
  • 19 comments
Bear, I'll run with you whenever I can. Love the historic cars. You and I have had some good races in the past using the older cars that only have minimal set-up options. I like that it comes down to driving, not tuning, skills. Looking forward to it!

Bear, I'll run with you whenever I can. Love the historic cars. You and I have had some good races in the past using the older cars that only have minimal set-up options. I like that it comes down to driving, not tuning, skills. Looking forward to it!
Awesome, wog is setting up historic race on Thursdays

9pm EST right? Set to real driving aids I assume? Just quickly though, what are your ideas for race length and tire wear/pitting?

9pm EST right? Set to real driving aids I assume? Just quickly though, what are your ideas for race length and tire wear/pitting?
Change of plans...wogs schedule changed. It's now Monday's 9pm central time.. Race length, etc is open to suggestions and votes.

Bear, any specific track and car for tonight? Or will it be a test run for the league to see what people want to race? 10:00 pm Eastern (9:00 Central/8:00 Mountain/7:00 Pacific) start time, correct?

Back