:::::::::::: Looking for DTM Cars - X1's Available - Get it FOR CHEAP!!! ::::::::::::

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 15 comments
  • 1,136 views
Messages
4,729
United States
Thousand Oaks
Messages
GTP_Masicampo
Any DTM car for an X1

I have Carbon, White, Blue, SV, and Gold.

Must be stock, and fully restored (Engine/Chassis).



DTM Touring Cars

S Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI Touring Car '93
S Audi A4 Touring Car '04
S Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ‘02
P Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08
S Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92
S Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00
S Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) ‘00
S Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94
S Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ‘00
S Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94
 
Last edited:
0 Mile A4 Touring Car Fully Modded...


You have 0 Mile Vettell?
 
Did you upgrade the engine? I was hoping it was stock... i forgot to mention...

But yes, i have a 0 Mile S.Vettel
 
I've got a Merc 190E Touring Car if you're interested...
 
Stock? Fully restored?
 
Bump for update.

Will lock if no trades initiate within the next 12 hours.
 
ive added you to psn network if your interested in the Abt Audi TT-R
 
I've got a CLK Touring Car '00.
Interested in the White X1.
Can trade on the 5th Feb.
 
I can trade a stock A4 red bull for the vettel on Wednesday.
 
What do you actually mean with 'blue' X1? What #?
 
S Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car ‘02 stock, 0 miles, never been touched for an x1 carbon(any of them with 0 miles?)
 
Stock? Fully restored?

Stock, and fully restored, but used for a lap around the Nordshleife once. I'll see if I can do another full restore if you want.
 
I have a tuned Vauxhall Astra and a stock Abt TT.
 
i have low kms never driven CLK merc touring car, bought for 1.4mill at usd. i want carbon x1. psn sonnguyen604
 
I got a zero mile, never switched, untuned 155, PM if interested. I got a used Calibria, stock, can Restore for you I'll trade either of them for a white or gold X2010. PM if interested.
 
Fully Restored Alpha Romeo DTM. Even has Turbo upgrade which you can add on to boost from 434HP to 512HP!
Will take a Carbon X1 thanks :)
 
Back