N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #1 I am looking for an F10. I am offering an X2010. Any traders?
skyline-mike Messages 265 Messages skyline-mike Jan 30, 2011 #2 Do you have an Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09?
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #3 skyline-mike Do you have an Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09? Click to expand... no, but I had wanted 1
skyline-mike Do you have an Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09? Click to expand... no, but I had wanted 1
skyline-mike Messages 265 Messages skyline-mike Jan 30, 2011 #4 Nascarfans09 no, but I had wanted 1 Click to expand... Sorry but i dont have one, i would rather have one than a X1. I have the F10.
Nascarfans09 no, but I had wanted 1 Click to expand... Sorry but i dont have one, i would rather have one than a X1. I have the F10.
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #5 So u have the F10 right now? I am ready to trade and just oil changed it. Pm me if interested...
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #6 I have some other cars here @ http://www.mygranturismo.net/5549
tambo1810 Messages 275 Messages tambo1810 Jan 30, 2011 #7 I have F10 ready to trade now and I would like your Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00. Edit : Sorry not available anymore for now, but can trade after the reset. Let me know if interested. Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
I have F10 ready to trade now and I would like your Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00. Edit : Sorry not available anymore for now, but can trade after the reset. Let me know if interested.
United6694 Messages 496 Manchester Messages United6694 Jan 30, 2011 #8 What X1 is it? If it is Vettel then no thanks i'll take the Castrol Supra '00. Can trade today
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #10 I don't have the supra anymore because I traded it for a Audi Touring Car
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #11 claythrow what color x1 and any miles on it? Click to expand... I have the S.Vettel color X2010, miles unknown
claythrow what color x1 and any miles on it? Click to expand... I have the S.Vettel color X2010, miles unknown