Looking for fellow wheel users

• Thread starter Gtownboy
  • 2 comments
Canada
Alberta
Jonny
Just looking for some people to race around with on wheels. Do a little circuit racing n drifting, drags on sports tires and full clutch shifting. Maybe try and make a list of all the cars you can use gated shifter and fully customizable transmission. Gran turismo is getting boring. Thanks.

Just looking for some people to race around with on wheels. Do a little circuit racing n drifting, drags on sports tires and full clutch shifting. Maybe try and make a list of all the cars you can use gated shifter and fully customizable transmission. Gran turismo is getting boring. Thanks.

Are you still on gt6? I just posted a thread asking if there are dedicated threads for wheel users.. Just wondering, since you said, full clutch shifting, i assume you meant using the H shifter on the g27.. My question is how many cars have you fully upgraded and it doesn't compromise the use of the H Shifter..?

Are you still on gt6? I just posted a thread asking if there are dedicated threads for wheel users.. Just wondering, since you said, full clutch shifting, i assume you meant using the H shifter on the g27.. My question is how many cars have you fully upgraded and it doesn't compromise the use of the H Shifter..?
Yea I use a g25 and most premo cars you can use clutch and h shifter with custom trans, some automatic and paddle shift cars won't let you and I'm pretty sure 99% standard cars you can't with custom trans, suck for old muscle cars cause the other short ratio transmissions will barely do 100mph on older standard cars.
Cheers

Latest Posts

Back