B Budgueiser Messages 19 Messages budgueiser Feb 9, 2011 #1 Looking for Ford GT LM II Test car & 1970 Mustang TC to trade for any car, FGT, X1, SLS fully & chromed..,xj13..
Looking for Ford GT LM II Test car & 1970 Mustang TC to trade for any car, FGT, X1, SLS fully & chromed..,xj13..
GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Feb 9, 2011 #2 Budgueiser Looking for Ford GT LM II Test car & 1970 Mustang TC to trade for any car, FGT, X1, SLS fully & chromed..,xj13.. Click to expand... Hi, I have the Ford GT, can I have the FGT please?
Budgueiser Looking for Ford GT LM II Test car & 1970 Mustang TC to trade for any car, FGT, X1, SLS fully & chromed..,xj13.. Click to expand... Hi, I have the Ford GT, can I have the FGT please?
B Budgueiser Messages 19 Messages budgueiser Feb 10, 2011 #4 Im still looking for GT40 and trans cramer, anyone????
1 1COGTfiend Messages 63 Messages COGTfiend69 Feb 10, 2011 #5 I've got the trans cammer. what else do you have? It's kind of a lopsided trade but I'm looking for Zonda LM race car, or offer something else
I've got the trans cammer. what else do you have? It's kind of a lopsided trade but I'm looking for Zonda LM race car, or offer something else