Looking for friends, groups, teams or clans.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeoXenzaka
  • 2 comments
  • 463 views
Messages
177
Messages
NeoXenzaka
Hello, I play GT5 nightly. I'm an avid gamer that used to play many games, however now I've settled down...only playing GT5 nightly.

The problem is, I cannot find enough people willing to join me in serious races including endurance races online.

The lack of matchmaking severely affects the online playability for those looking for series-racing or endurance races.

With that said, I'm looking for a group to join where I could race nightly with others who have the same interest.

Add me on PSN: NeoXenzaka.

Thanks GTP! See you at the track (or hear from you in my inbox!)
 
You might get more feedback if you express your interested in one of the many race series that our community has to offer instead of creating a separate thread for this. Also I would check out the Weekly Race Series thread and qualify for WRS.

WRS Qualifier

You'll meet a lot of active drivers that could possibility interested in competing with ya for night races. Just a few suggestions. :cheers:

Also,

Looking for someone to race thread

GTPlanet Live Racing Chat
 
Last edited:
Back