looking for friends to play gt sports and gt7

  • Thread starter Thread starter JACE1946
  • 24 comments
  • 3,565 views
Messages
6
England
England
hi all I'm Matt I'm looking for friends to play gt sport with and eventually gt7 my psn is Bucky_OHare_

i play every week with controller or wheel and pedals, I'm new to gt planet so not sure if this the right place to post this.

thanks for reading

matt
 
Last edited:
Hi mate. Feel free to add me, PSN same as here. I can at least start getting some people to compare times with on here as I don’t have any friends.*

*That play GT 🙂
 
Hi mate. Feel free to add me, PSN same as here. I can at least start getting some people to compare times with on here as I don’t have any friends.*

*That play GT 🙂
Hi mate can't find you on psn
 
Always looking for more, feel free to add me!

PSN: MindPhish
 
Sent you all friend requests from L-time1
 
Yes new here too and need some cool friends because they play GT, please add - JauntsB
 
Back