looking for garage to join

United Kingdom
UK , Manchester
xAGx-R3MiiXz
Looking to do some reviews on new set-ups, join a team and have some fun... Just want to get more involved with the game and with more people who no their stuff when talking about tuning :) ( UK garages would be nice due to time and things)

Little bit about myself : I'm 18 I'm from the UK (Manchester) and I am on most nights for a few hours 5:30 - 10/11pm, might be on at weekends if I have nothing planned.

My current build / tune is a toyota supra.

Add me on ps3 xAGx-R3MiiXz

I'd be happy to cruise with you people soon :)

hey man, im looking for people in my garage. it's still pretty new but my cars are fast. I tune for online competitiveness in the 450 to 600 range. I'm going to give a couple race cars a try soon though. here is my garage page, let me know if you feel like joining me and send me your supra build so i too can make sure you are "people who no their stuff when talking about tuning" :)

hey man, im looking for people in my garage. it's still pretty new but my cars are fast. I tune for online competitiveness in the 450 to 600 range. I'm going to give a couple race cars a try soon though. here is my garage page, let me know if you feel like joining me and send me your supra build so i too can make sure you are "people who no their stuff when talking about tuning" :)
Yeah sure man, I will send you my supra build when it's finished, I'm not quite finished it yet due to being at work till late so I shall send it u when it's done

Join one of these competitions... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fitt-hot-hatch-tuning-challenge-tunes-due-by-4-19.306740/

FITT does one about every six weeks. The deadlines for the current one are for this Saturday. There is still time to tune a car by then. Good fun. Good group of people. Feedback from test drivers. It is a great way to learn more about tuning, meet new people and have a little friendly competition.
Thanks, I'll be sure to check this out sounds good :)

Back