Looking for Gather Drider Civic EK9 98'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aayala1
  • 17 comments
  • 1,009 views
Messages
31
United States
San Clemente
Messages
Aayala1
hi I've been looking for a gather drider civic eke 98' for a while but can't seem to even get it in the ucd so far. Im wondering if anyone will gift me the car or if your looking for a specific car yourself let me know and ill see if i have it.
 
Aayala1
hi I've been looking for a gather drider civic eke 98' for a while but can't seem to even get it in the ucd so far. Im wondering if anyone will gift me the car or if your looking for a specific car yourself let me know and ill see if i have it.

I have one but it has some miles on it. Do you have a fiat 500 r?
 
its alright umm I'm pretty sure i do but i can't get on right this moment to check
 
Aayala1
its alright umm I'm pretty sure i do but i can't get on right this moment to check

Ok when can you check?
 
ill be able to check in like an hour
 
alright shoot me an add on psn
 
Aayala1
alright shoot me an add on psn

Ok is it ok if you add two accounts because im sending from a different account
 
yeah thats totally fine :D
 
Aayala1
yeah thats totally fine :D

Okk add
Ericiscoollike (sending honda from this)

PGI_Duph (receiving fiat account)
 
ill be on in 30 mins actually :)
 
alright gotcha
 
kk gotcha ill add as soon as i get on
 
Oh well, I guess you won't want one Gathers Drider Civic for free then?
 
you offering me one for free?
cause if i have a fiat 500 r i might just trade ericiscoollike for a different car
 
alright i just posted a request
 
Back