Looking For Gold and Silver Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 12 comments
  • 663 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11,207
United States
Adrian, Mich.
Messages
cargorat323
Messages
CargoRatt
Hey guys, I'm looking for some Silver and Gold Chrome paint. Due to my other trade thread, the only thing I can offer in return is suits and helmets. As sending out gear is time consuming, please limit your requsts to no more than 34 pieces of gear as I simply don't have the time to sit here and send out gear all day. Thanks for any help.
 
Last edited:
just send a FR to psn: DrMabuse666. I will send you 5 for free later today. .:)
 
just send a FR to psn: DrMabuse666. I will send you 5 for free later today. .:)

Ok, will do. Thanks for your kindness and generosity. I appreciate it.
 
I'll trade you 5 chips for 1 set of Graffiti suits. Let me know.
 
I'll trade you 5 chips for 1 set of Graffiti suits. Let me know.

Sounds good. Send fr to cargorat323 and i'll send them out today. Thanks for your response.
 
5 paints sent! 👍

3 Silver Chrome + 2 Gold Chrome

Chat soon. :)
 
5 paints sent! 👍

3 Silver Chrome + 2 Gold Chrome

Chat soon. :)

Thanks cbarbosa. Appreciate it my friend. You sure you don't need any gear?
 
Thanks cbarbosa. Appreciate it my friend. You sure you don't need any gear?

No need good sir. 👍
Many thanks by the offer though. :)

Chat soon. :)
 
Sounds good. Send fr to cargorat323 and i'll send them out today. Thanks for your response.
fr sent. If you accept now I will send 5 gold now and 5 silver after reset. Thanks.
 
Ok, will do. Thanks for your kindness and generosity. I appreciate it.

np, you are welcome. just let me know when you need more chrome and/or mattes, I can send another 5 tomorrow. :cheers:

3 gold and 2 silver chrome sent! 👍
 
np, you are welcome. just let me know when you need more chrome and/or mattes, I can send another 5 tomorrow. :cheers:

3 gold and 2 silver chrome sent! 👍

Yea, if you could send another 5 tomorrow, that would be great.
 
Got what I need for now. Thanks for everyones generosity, much appreciated guys. Peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back